Thursday 6 October 2011

24.








Sorry for the silence, I've been quite busy recently! The photos above were taken while I was dog sitting my parents border terrier Dexter, during the crazy autumn heat wave! I've also been made redundant from my job so I'm going away for a few weeks to learn dog grooming which I'm excited about but also means I won't have time to go online much. I'll be updating on my tumblr and flickr more regulary though so feel free to add/follow me on those! Hope everyone's having a good October :o)

6 comments:

  1. Dexter is gorgeous!! I am sorry about your job but dog grooming sounds fabulous I hope it goes well! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a lovely dog and I like the name :)
    Wish you a good time with learning dog grooming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful. And Dexter looks like a little monster...he is pretty much the cutest dog I've ever seen!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a cutey cuteface! Sorry about your job. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are stunning. I'm so sorry about your job! x hivenn

    ReplyDelete